Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being. Our experiences in life although similar are still very individual and unique to each of us. The way we interpret human transactions, process the meaning and make sense of ourselves and our relationships depend on what we have learned growing up and early decisions we made as children. Most of us come into therapy with goals such as: "I want to be happy", "I don’t want to worry so much", "I want to have a more balanced life", “I want to have more intimate meaningful relationships with others" or "have the courage to make changes that will enhance my life". It is normal to experience anxiety, fear, anger and sorrow however; when these emotions are extreme they can prevent us from being fully alive, spontaneous and joyful. It is during these times we may need some assistance to better understand ourselves and make necessary changes.
- Dissatisfaction in their relationships
- Low self-esteem and decreased confidence
- Anxiety and fear
- Fear of losing control
- Not feeling good enough, and striving to be perfect to be okay
- Depression from situations or due to grief and loss
- Difficulty coping without substances, or other addictive behaviors
- Difficulty asserting oneself and setting limits
- Dissatisfaction with life, work, themselves or others
- Difficulty with stress management
The aim of my work is to collaborate with clients to help them experience more joy, success, and meaning in all areas of their lives. I am a warm, caring, and experienced therapist interested in helping clients access their innate strengths, achieve greater self-understanding, and find workable solutions to existing problems. Having observed the enormously positive effect therapy can have on people’s lives, I am passionate about and find great joy in being a therapist.
I would be honored to help you reach your personal goals, and improve the overall quality of life, contact me today to begin the process!